The serial No. 2 of printing ink by this company, belonged to the Heat Transfer Printing Ink of Acrylic Resin System, can be transferred in varieties of PVC gusset materials and other plastic materials by the heat transfer. The printed products indicate good properties such as excellent water resistance, freezing resistance, and scratch resistance. The transition temperature maintains in 140 ~ 220 ℃.
1. The products do not add the solvents of benzene and ketones, but all use ester solvents so as to achieve more environment-friendly effect.
2. The products display bright colors, high color density, and a full range of bask-enduring types.
3. The products have excellent transfer properties and show strong adhesion of plastic materials such as PS, ABS.
4. The products are suitable for four-color stratified overprint of mesh points, and indicate good reproducibility of pattern.
The printed structures
The printing procedures are recommended as follows:
PET film / release layer / (protective layer) / printing ink / (gum)
The protective layer may be added dependent on the requirements of customers;
Gum layer may be added dependent on the ease or complexity of adhesion of printing ink to the substrate after the transfer.
Depending on the depth and speed of the printing plate, and the following is recommended:
Color ink: 16-20 sec / ZC3 #
White ink: 15-18 sec / ZC3 #.
The speed of printing shall be increased in the case of deep printing plate and slow machine speed.
The proportion of diluent can be adjusted according to the machine speed, weather, and other conditions. Under normal circumstances, it can refer to the following ratio:
|Solvent/Drying speed||Fast drying||Mediate drying||Slow drying|
Besides, in order to improve the solubility, it can also add some solvent of ketones. For instance, each of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) and methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK) can be applied to partly replace ethyl ester, n-propyl ester, etc.
Model of production
2106 White; 2206 Black; 2305 Dark red bask-enduring; 2306 Red bask-enduring; 2404 Yellow bask-enduring;
2405 Transparent yellow; 2406 Deep yellow; 2606 Primary blue; 2086 Varnish
1. Due to the different types of resin applied in the heat transfer printing ink by various manufacturers, it is not recommended to mix the ink from our company with that from other manufacturers.
2. Since this series of printing ink are produced by the ester-solvent acrylic resin, the solvent of the esters and ketones are their real solvent. In order to ensure good printability, diluent formula cannot be added by an alcohol solvent.
3. As this series of printing ink may make some extent of difference arising from the performance difference among the release layer, protective layer, and gum layer, please be sure to confirm the matching between our products and theirs before use.
4. The properties of printing ink may differ due to the varieties of the printing substrate and the transfer process. Different environments and operating conditions of the factory will produce different effects on the printing effect as well. Therefore, please confirm whether the specific production conditions of your company are suitable before use. If you have any questions, please contact the related staff in our section.
The accuracy of our technical advice is based on our experience and expertise, which tends to be true and reliable but cannot be guaranteed absolutely. Since the product applications and process conditions are all beyond our control, we do not ensure the results. Prior to the formal production operations, you are recommended to adequately verify the suitability of the end use of your equipment conditions and composite products.